General Growth reports 23 pct rise in 4th-quarter FFO
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - General Growth Properties Inc on Monday said a key measure of earnings rose 23.3 percent in the fourth quarter, helped by greater occupancy and sales at its malls.
The company said fourth-quarter funds from operations increased to $312 million, or 31 cents per share, compared with $253 million, or 26 cents per share, in the year-earlier quarter.
Funds from operations is a real estate investment trust performance measure that usually excludes gains or losses from property sales and removes the effect of depreciation on earnings.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video