General Growth reports 23 pct rise in 4th-quarter FFO
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - General Growth Properties Inc on Monday said a key measure of earnings rose 23.3 percent in the fourth quarter, helped by greater occupancy and sales at its malls.
The company said fourth-quarter funds from operations increased to $312 million, or 31 cents per share, compared with $253 million, or 26 cents per share, in the year-earlier quarter.
Funds from operations is a real estate investment trust performance measure that usually excludes gains or losses from property sales and removes the effect of depreciation on earnings.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter