Euro zone car markets to stabilise by mid-year -VDA
BERLIN Feb 4 (Reuters) - German auto makers expect an "appreciable stabilisation" in euro zone car markets in the middle of this year, the domestic automotive industry association VDA said on Monday.
Vehicle production in Germany, Europe's largest auto market, fell 11 percent in January to 394,300 units, the Berlin-based VDA association said in a statement.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule