Euro zone car markets to stabilise by mid-year -VDA
BERLIN Feb 4 (Reuters) - German auto makers expect an "appreciable stabilisation" in euro zone car markets in the middle of this year, the domestic automotive industry association VDA said on Monday.
Vehicle production in Germany, Europe's largest auto market, fell 11 percent in January to 394,300 units, the Berlin-based VDA association said in a statement.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report