Euro zone car markets to stabilise by mid-year -VDA
BERLIN Feb 4 (Reuters) - German auto makers expect an "appreciable stabilisation" in euro zone car markets in the middle of this year, the domestic automotive industry association VDA said on Monday.
Vehicle production in Germany, Europe's largest auto market, fell 11 percent in January to 394,300 units, the Berlin-based VDA association said in a statement.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base