Broadridge Declares Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LAKE SUCCESS, NY, Feb 04 (Marketwire) -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share. The dividend is payable on April 1, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2013. About Broadridge Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and operations outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America; and processes more than $4.5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,200 full-time associates in 11 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com. Contact Information Investor Relations: David Ng Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Senior Director, Head of Investor Relations (516) 472-5491 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets