Anadarko to Host Investor Conference Call on Feb. 20, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Feb 04 (Marketwire) -- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 7:30 CST (8:30 a.m. EST) Dial-in number: 855.812.0464 International dial-in number: 970.300.2271 Confirmation number: 88746956 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) will host an investor conference call on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, at 7:30 a.m. CST (8:30 a.m. EST) to discuss its 2013 capital program, guidance and worldwide activities. Individuals who would like to participate should dial the applicable dial-in number listed above approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled conference call time, and enter confirmation number 88746956 when prompted. Pre-registration also will be available through the investor relations page at www.anadarko.com. Pre-registrants will be issued a personal identification number to use when dialing in to the live conference call, which will enable the participant to bypass the operator and gain immediate access to the call. To access the live audio webcast and related presentation materials, please visit the investor relations section of the company's website at www.anadarko.com. A replay of the conference call will also be available on the website for approximately 30 days following the call. Anadarko Contact John Colglazier email@example.com 832.636.2306 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data