BRIEF-Iraqi telco Asiacell ends 5.7 pct higher on bourse debut
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Shares in Iraqi telco Asiacell end 5.7 percent higher on bourse debut. Asiacell's shares close at 23.25 dinars, having hit the maximum 10 percent limit-up of 24.2 dinars in early trading. The company, majority-owned by Qatar Telecom, traded 32.88 million shares.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill