BRIEF-Iraqi telco Asiacell ends 5.7 pct higher on bourse debut
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Shares in Iraqi telco Asiacell end 5.7 percent higher on bourse debut. Asiacell's shares close at 23.25 dinars, having hit the maximum 10 percent limit-up of 24.2 dinars in early trading. The company, majority-owned by Qatar Telecom, traded 32.88 million shares.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement