BRIEF-Iraqi telco Asiacell ends 5.7 pct higher on bourse debut
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Shares in Iraqi telco Asiacell end 5.7 percent higher on bourse debut. Asiacell's shares close at 23.25 dinars, having hit the maximum 10 percent limit-up of 24.2 dinars in early trading. The company, majority-owned by Qatar Telecom, traded 32.88 million shares.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East