Jabil Circuit to buy plastic product maker Nypro for $665 mln
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Contract manufacturer Jabil Circuit Inc said it would buy Nypro Inc, a maker of precision plastic products, for about $665 million.
Jabil said it expects to fund the deal from its existing cash and credit facilities.
"The combination with Nypro will extend Jabil's materials manufacturing capabilities into the healthcare and consumer packaging markets as well as add depth to our consumer electronics business," Jabil Chief Executive Timothy Main said in a statement.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation