Julius Baer says FY assets rise on inflows, strong markets
ZURICH Feb 4 (Reuters) - Julius Baer said assets rose 11 percent to 189 billion Swiss francs ($209 billion) as a solid market performance increased the value of investments, but missed expectations slightly as new client money came in below estimates.
Net profit rose to 298 million francs, ahead of expectations for 281 million francs as the bank kept a tight rein on operating expenses. [ID: nL5N0B11CO]
The bank announced an unchanged dividend for 2012 of 0.60 francs per share.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network