Julius Baer says FY assets rise on inflows, strong markets
ZURICH Feb 4 (Reuters) - Julius Baer said assets rose 11 percent to 189 billion Swiss francs ($209 billion) as a solid market performance increased the value of investments, but missed expectations slightly as new client money came in below estimates.
Net profit rose to 298 million francs, ahead of expectations for 281 million francs as the bank kept a tight rein on operating expenses. [ID: nL5N0B11CO]
The bank announced an unchanged dividend for 2012 of 0.60 francs per share.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine forces end rebel airport blockade
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources