Julius Baer says FY assets rise on inflows, strong markets
ZURICH Feb 4 (Reuters) - Julius Baer said assets rose 11 percent to 189 billion Swiss francs ($209 billion) as a solid market performance increased the value of investments, but missed expectations slightly as new client money came in below estimates.
Net profit rose to 298 million francs, ahead of expectations for 281 million francs as the bank kept a tight rein on operating expenses. [ID: nL5N0B11CO]
The bank announced an unchanged dividend for 2012 of 0.60 francs per share.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat