Entergy Issues Statement Regarding Power Issues at Mercedes-Benz Superdome
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130203:nPnDA53373 NEW ORLEANS, Feb. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At all times, Entergy's distribution and transmission feeders were serving the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. We continue working with Superdome personnel to address any outstanding issues. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120913/MM74349LOGO) Entergy Corporation, which celebrates its 100th birthday this year, is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including more than 10,000 megawatts of nuclear power, making it one of the nation's leading nuclear generators. Entergy delivers electricity to 2.8 million utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Entergy has annual revenues of more than $11 billion and approximately 15,000 employees. Entergy.com twitter: @Entergy SOURCE Entergy Corporation Michael Burns, +1-504-576-4238, email@example.com
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack