UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 4
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening around 8 points higher, or up 0.13 percent on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking sharp gains on Wall Street and in Asia after U.S. macro data showed the world's biggest economy continues to recover.
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane