UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 4
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening around 8 points higher, or up 0.13 percent on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking sharp gains on Wall Street and in Asia after U.S. macro data showed the world's biggest economy continues to recover.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls