UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 4
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening around 8 points higher, or up 0.13 percent on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking sharp gains on Wall Street and in Asia after U.S. macro data showed the world's biggest economy continues to recover.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt