UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 4
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening around 8 points higher, or up 0.13 percent on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking sharp gains on Wall Street and in Asia after U.S. macro data showed the world's biggest economy continues to recover.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead