CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls as euro zone worries flare up
TORONTO, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index fell sharply on Monday in a broad-based decline after political uncertainty in Spain and Italy dampened the appeal of riskier assets. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index opened down 80.54 points, or 0.63 percent, at 12,688.29.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |