CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends lower as financials weigh
TORONTO, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Canadian shares slumped to their lowest level in 2-1/2 weeks on Monday, led by financial stocks, after political uncertainty in Spain and Italy reminded investors that there were still many risks ahead for the euro zone. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended down 51.21 points, or 0.4 percent, at 12,717.62.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source