European stock index futures signal slight gains
PARIS Feb 4 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, tracking a rally on Wall Street and in Asia after U.S. macro data showed the world's biggest economy continues to recover.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were flat to up 0.2 percent.
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources