- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
European stock index futures signal slight gains
PARIS Feb 4 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, tracking a rally on Wall Street and in Asia after U.S. macro data showed the world's biggest economy continues to recover.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were flat to up 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this