European stock index futures signal slight gains
PARIS Feb 4 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, tracking a rally on Wall Street and in Asia after U.S. macro data showed the world's biggest economy continues to recover.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were flat to up 0.2 percent.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales