- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Euro drops to session low, Spanish data weighs
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar on Monday, weighed down by data which showed Spanish jobless rate rising and peripheral bond yields inched up.
The euro fell 0.3 percent to a session low of $1.3602 from $1.3627 before the data was released, with bids cited at $1.3580 and $1.3600. Stop loss orders are reported below $1.3570.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this