TEXT-Fitch Credit Briefing on Indonesia - Beyond Investment Grade - 6 Feb
(The following was released by the rating agency)
JAKARTA/SINGAPORE, February 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings invites market participants to its annual credit briefing on Indonesia on 6 February 2013. The event will be held at the Grand Ballroom, Level 3, Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, Jl. M. H. Thamrin, between 8am to 1.30pm local time.
Senior analysts from Fitch's Sovereigns, Corporates, Financial Institutions and Insurance teams, will discuss topics such as the outlook for Indonesia's credit profile, as well as the prospects and challenges facing the country's banks, insurers, and corporations from sectors such as commodities, telecoms and real estate.
Attendance is complimentary but seating capacity is limited. Market participants and media representatives are advised to pre-register by clicking on the following link: here
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai