TREASURIES-U.S. 30-yr bond extends gain to point
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - The U.S. 30-year Treasury bond extended its gain to a point on Monday afternoon as higher yields and a modest stock market retreat from five-year highs drew buyers.
The 30-year bond year bond was up 1-2/32, its yield easing to 3.157 percent.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |