- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St extends losses as S&P falls 1 pct
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses, with the S&P falling 1 percent on Monday as the market retreated from recent gains and data on factory orders fell short of expectations.
The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 134.39 points, or 0.96 percent, to 13,875.40. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index lost 15.16 points, or 1.00 percent, to 1,498.01. The Nasdaq Composite Index fell 39.32 points, or 1.24 percent, to 3,139.77.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this