Final Four Tickets Auction to Benefit Sandhills Children's Center
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130204:nPnCL53673 ROCKINGHAM, N.C., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- It was announced today that The Sandhills Children's Center has received 4 Final Four tickets to be sold as a fundraiser. Sandhills Children's Center is a private, nonprofit 501C3 organization. The seats are in Section 238, Row 6; Seats 7, 8, 9 & 10 and are being offered in two sets of two or individually. Iron Horse Auction Company of Rockingham, NC has donated its bidding platform and auction services to assist this very worth while organization. The auction is open for bidding until February 5th at 3pm at which time the online auction will start to close. An extended bid period of 10 minutes will be enacted. You can also go to www.sandhillschildrenscenter.org for more to learn about the what they do. http://www.sandhillschildrenscenter.org/about-us/family-support/ For further information, go to ironhorseauction.com or call: 800-997-2248 For interviews, contact: Tom McInnis at 910-997-1555 Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. 174 Airport Road Rockingham, NC 28379 910-997-2248 www.ironhorseauction.com SOURCE Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia