Morgan Stanley Fixed Income Investor Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130204:nBw046334a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) will host a Fixed Income Investor conference call on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (ET) with Ruth Porat - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, David Russo - Treasurer, and Thomas Wipf - Head of Bank Resource Management. A slide presentation will be available on the Firm`s website, www.morganstanley.com. The call will be available at www.morganstanley.com or by dialing 1 (866) 393-1309 (domestic) and 1 (706) 679-2291 (international); the passcode is 86557969. To listen to the playback, please visit our website or dial: 1 (800) 585-8367 (domestic) or 1 (404) 537-3406 (international); the passcode is 86880995. Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm`s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com. Morgan Stanley Media Relations Wesley McDade, 212-761-2430 or Investor Relations Celeste Mellet Brown, 212-761-3896 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'