Brazil's Petrobras posts Q4 profit of 7.75 bln reais
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Monday that it recorded a fourth-quarter profit of 7.75 billion reais ($3.89 billion).
Fourth-quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, or EBITDA, was 11.94 billion reais. The company reported a full-year 2012 profit of 21.2 billion reais, the lowest result since 2004.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls