Brazil's Petrobras posts Q4 profit of 7.75 bln reais
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Monday that it recorded a fourth-quarter profit of 7.75 billion reais ($3.89 billion).
Fourth-quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, or EBITDA, was 11.94 billion reais. The company reported a full-year 2012 profit of 21.2 billion reais, the lowest result since 2004.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |