Brazil's Petrobras posts Q4 profit of 7.75 bln reais
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Monday that it recorded a fourth-quarter profit of 7.75 billion reais ($3.89 billion).
Fourth-quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, or EBITDA, was 11.94 billion reais. The company reported a full-year 2012 profit of 21.2 billion reais, the lowest result since 2004.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections