Brazil's Petrobras posts Q4 profit of 7.75 bln reais
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Monday that it recorded a fourth-quarter profit of 7.75 billion reais ($3.89 billion).
Fourth-quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, or EBITDA, was 11.94 billion reais. The company reported a full-year 2012 profit of 21.2 billion reais, the lowest result since 2004.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane