Fitch says U.S. public finance downgrades dip slightly in Q4
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings Service said on Monday the number of downgrades in the U.S. public finance sector fell slightly in the fourth quarter, but downgrades outpaced upgrades for the 16th consecutive quarter.
Fitch also said it expects negative rating actions to remain high, as negative outlooks exceeded positive outlooks in the fourth quarter.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |