Fitch says U.S. public finance downgrades dip slightly in Q4
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings Service said on Monday the number of downgrades in the U.S. public finance sector fell slightly in the fourth quarter, but downgrades outpaced upgrades for the 16th consecutive quarter.
Fitch also said it expects negative rating actions to remain high, as negative outlooks exceeded positive outlooks in the fourth quarter.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |