Fitch says U.S. public finance downgrades dip slightly in Q4
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings Service said on Monday the number of downgrades in the U.S. public finance sector fell slightly in the fourth quarter, but downgrades outpaced upgrades for the 16th consecutive quarter.
Fitch also said it expects negative rating actions to remain high, as negative outlooks exceeded positive outlooks in the fourth quarter.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief