- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Fitch says U.S. public finance downgrades dip slightly in Q4
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings Service said on Monday the number of downgrades in the U.S. public finance sector fell slightly in the fourth quarter, but downgrades outpaced upgrades for the 16th consecutive quarter.
Fitch also said it expects negative rating actions to remain high, as negative outlooks exceeded positive outlooks in the fourth quarter.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this