Fitch says U.S. public finance downgrades dip slightly in Q4
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings Service said on Monday the number of downgrades in the U.S. public finance sector fell slightly in the fourth quarter, but downgrades outpaced upgrades for the 16th consecutive quarter.
Fitch also said it expects negative rating actions to remain high, as negative outlooks exceeded positive outlooks in the fourth quarter.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials