BRIEF-Qatar Telecom now owns 64 pct of Iraqi unit Asiacell - statement
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Qatar Telecom now owns 64.06 percent of Iraqi unit Asiacell following $1.24 billion public share offer - Qtel statement.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia