BRIEF-Qatar Telecom now owns 64 pct of Iraqi unit Asiacell - statement
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Qatar Telecom now owns 64.06 percent of Iraqi unit Asiacell following $1.24 billion public share offer - Qtel statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner