- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Russia's Gazprombank plans 3-yr yuan-denominated Eurobond-source
MOSCOW Feb 4 (Reuters) - Gazprombank, Russia's No.3 by assets, plans to issue three-year yuan-denominated Eurobond, a banking source told Reuters on Monday.
The source added that initial yield guidance for the issue is set at 4 percent area, while the issue is planned of a benchmark size.
Russian borrowers raised a total of around $53 billion via Eurobond issues last year and have issued debt this year to profit from positive risk sentiment towards emerging markets. (Reporting by Lidia Kelly; Writing by Katya Golubkova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this