Sanofi's diabetes drug Lyxumia approved in Europe
PARIS Feb 4 (Reuters) - Sanofi said on Monday regulators have approved Lyxumia, a diabetes treatment, for sale in the 27 member states of Europe.
The drug, also known by its generic name lixisenatide, is an injectable to be taken once a day in conjuction with other drugs or insulin by patients who are otherwise not able to control their blood sugar levels.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner