- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Simon Property Group fourth-quarter FFO rises
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - Simon Property Group Inc said on Monday a key earnings measure rose in the fourth quarter, helped by higher rents and sales at its malls and outlet centers.
Simon said fourth-quarter funds from operations (FFO) increased to $827.4 million, or $2.29 per share, from $678.9 million, or $1.91 per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose to $1.34 billion from $1.17 billion.
FFO is a real estate investment trust performance measure that usually excludes gains or losses from property sales and removes the income-reducing effect depreciation has on earnings.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this