STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil shareholders to decide unit IPO on Feb. 20
Banco do Brasil SA will host a shareholders' meeting on Feb. 20 to decide on a plan to list its insurance and annuity unit. Brazil's largest bank by assets said late last year that an initial public offering of BB Seguridade, as the unit is known, could help it unlock value from a fast-growing business and propel growth from health and pension plans to retirement funds and reinsurance.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'