STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil shareholders to decide unit IPO on Feb. 20
Banco do Brasil SA will host a shareholders' meeting on Feb. 20 to decide on a plan to list its insurance and annuity unit. Brazil's largest bank by assets said late last year that an initial public offering of BB Seguridade, as the unit is known, could help it unlock value from a fast-growing business and propel growth from health and pension plans to retirement funds and reinsurance.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year