STXNEWS LATAM-Telefonica buys Brazil e-health firm Axismed
Telefonica Digital, the digital innovation unit of Spanish telecommunications firm Telefonica SA, has purchased a controlling stake in Axismed, Brazil's largest chronic care management company, for an undisclosed sum, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Efforts to reach press representatives at Telefonica and Axismed were unsuccessful.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |