STXNEWS LATAM-Telefonica buys Brazil e-health firm Axismed
Telefonica Digital, the digital innovation unit of Spanish telecommunications firm Telefonica SA, has purchased a controlling stake in Axismed, Brazil's largest chronic care management company, for an undisclosed sum, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Efforts to reach press representatives at Telefonica and Axismed were unsuccessful.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'