STXNEWS LATAM-Telefonica buys Brazil e-health firm Axismed
Telefonica Digital, the digital innovation unit of Spanish telecommunications firm Telefonica SA, has purchased a controlling stake in Axismed, Brazil's largest chronic care management company, for an undisclosed sum, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Efforts to reach press representatives at Telefonica and Axismed were unsuccessful.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies