STXNEWS LATAM-Telefonica buys Brazil e-health firm Axismed
Telefonica Digital, the digital innovation unit of Spanish telecommunications firm Telefonica SA, has purchased a controlling stake in Axismed, Brazil's largest chronic care management company, for an undisclosed sum, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Efforts to reach press representatives at Telefonica and Axismed were unsuccessful.
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |