STXNEWS LATAM-Telefonica buys Brazil e-health firm Axismed
Telefonica Digital, the digital innovation unit of Spanish telecommunications firm Telefonica SA, has purchased a controlling stake in Axismed, Brazil's largest chronic care management company, for an undisclosed sum, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Efforts to reach press representatives at Telefonica and Axismed were unsuccessful.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion