Webcast Alert: Southwestern Energy Company Invites You to Join Its Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call on the Web
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130204:nPnDA45589 HOUSTON, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with Southwestern Energy Company's 2012 Fourth Quarter earnings release,you are invited to listen to its conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet on Friday, February 22, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. EST with Steve Mueller, President and Chief Executive Officer of Southwestern Energy Company. Southwestern Energy Company announces the following Webcast: What: Southwestern Energy Company's Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings When: February 22, 2013 @ 10:00 a.m. EST Where: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=91855 How: Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the web at the address above or go to the Company's Web site: www.swn.com If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on the Company's Web site: www.swn.com. To access the replay, look under "Latest News." Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE: SWN) is an integrated natural gas company whose wholly-owned subsidiaries are engaged in oil and natural gas exploration and production, natural gas gathering and marketing. Additional information on the Company can be found on the internet at http://www.swn.com. SOURCE Southwestern Energy Company Brad Sylvester, Vice President- Investor Relations, +1-281-618-4897
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident