Spain to offer up to 4.5 bln euros in bonds on Thursday
MADRID Feb 4 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to issue between 3.5 billion euros ($4.79 billion) and 4.5 billion euros at a triple bond sale on Thursday.
The bonds at auction include one maturing on March 31, 2015 with a 2.75 percent coupon, another maturing on January 31, 2018 with a 4.5 percent coupon and a final bond maturing on January 31, 2029 with a 6 percent coupon.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police