Tieto sells German and Dutch businesses to Aurelius
HELSINKI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Finnish IT services provider Tieto said it has agreed to sell most of its business in Germany and the Netherlands to Aurelius.
Tieto said its underlying operating margin would be improved by 0.5 percentage point due to the divestment, based on last year's performance.
The German and Dutch businesses had net sales at about 110 million euros ($151 million) in 2012. Some 900 employees will be transferred to the new owner when the deal is closed. ($1 = 0.7301 euros) (Reporting by Jussi Rosendahl; editing by Jason Neely)
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza