Apache To Release Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Results Feb. 14
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130204:nPnDA53510 HOUSTON, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA), will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 results at 7 a.m. Central time on Thursday, Feb. 14, followed by a conference call to discuss its results at 1 p.m. Central time. The fourth-quarter results conference call will be webcast from Apache's website, www.apachecorp.com. The webcast replay will be archived on Apache's website. The conference call will be available for delayed playback by telephone for one week beginning at approximately 4 p.m. on Feb. 14. To access the telephone playback, dial 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international calls. The conference access code is 84095210. Apache is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom North Sea, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, updates and investor information, in addition to copies of all recent press releases, on its website www.apachecorp.com. APA-F SOURCE Apache Corporation Media: Patrick Cassidy, +1-713-296-6100, Bill Mintz, +1-713-296-7276, or John Roper, +1-713-302-2646, or Investor: Brady Parish, +1-713-296-6472, or Castlen Kennedy, +1-713-296-7189
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat