Baker Hughes to Retain Process and Pipeline Services Business
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130204:nPnDA54049 HOUSTON, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced today that it will retain its Process and Pipeline Services business. Going forward, this business will be reclassified as continuing operations within the Industrial Services segment. Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. The company's 58,000-plus employees today work in more than 80 countries helping customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit: www.bakerhughes.com. CONTACTS: Media Relations: Teresa Wong, +1.713.439.8110, firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Trey Clark, +1.713.439.8039, email@example.com Eric Holcomb, +1.713.439.8822, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee