McGraw-Hill shares slide 12 percent after DoJ news
NEW YORK (Reuters) - McGraw-Hill MHP.N shares shed 12.2 percent, their worst daily percentage decline since October 2008, after news the U.S. Justice Department plans to sue Standard & Poor's, a unit of McGraw-Hill, over its ratings in 2007 of some mortgage bond deals.
Moody's Corp (MCO.N) shares were down 7.4 percent.
(Reporting by Caroline Valetkevitch)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote