Company not responsible for Super Bowl power glitch: Entergy
NEW YORK (Reuters) - New Orleans electric utility Entergy Corp said on Sunday it was not the cause of a partial loss of power during the Super Bowl football game.
The company said the problem that caused some lights to go out in the Louisiana Super Dome was due to an issue with the Super Dome's own equipment.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |