Company not responsible for Super Bowl power glitch: Entergy
NEW YORK (Reuters) - New Orleans electric utility Entergy Corp said on Sunday it was not the cause of a partial loss of power during the Super Bowl football game.
The company said the problem that caused some lights to go out in the Louisiana Super Dome was due to an issue with the Super Dome's own equipment.
(Reporting by Scott DiSavino; Editing by Paul Tait)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video