Company not responsible for Super Bowl power glitch: Entergy
NEW YORK (Reuters) - New Orleans electric utility Entergy Corp said on Sunday it was not the cause of a partial loss of power during the Super Bowl football game.
The company said the problem that caused some lights to go out in the Louisiana Super Dome was due to an issue with the Super Dome's own equipment.
(Reporting by Scott DiSavino; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow