Bell Alliant profit falls 12 pct
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Canadian telecom services provider Bell Aliant Inc posted a 12 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit as it took a restructuring related charge.
Net income fell to C$70.3 million, or 31 Canadian cents per share, from C$80 million, or 35 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Operating revenue fell 0.8 percent to C$694.8 million due to a decline in local and long distance revenues.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation