Bell Alliant profit falls 12 pct
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Canadian telecom services provider Bell Aliant Inc posted a 12 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit as it took a restructuring related charge.
Net income fell to C$70.3 million, or 31 Canadian cents per share, from C$80 million, or 35 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Operating revenue fell 0.8 percent to C$694.8 million due to a decline in local and long distance revenues.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port