Japan agency: 6 of 8 battery cells on ANA's 787 charred, deformed
TOKYO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Japan's transport safety agency said on Tuesday that a CT scan showed six of the eight cells of the main battery on the All Nippon Airways' Boeing 787 Dreamliner jet that made an emergency landing last month were badly damaged, charred and deformed.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting