Japan agency: 6 of 8 battery cells on ANA's 787 charred, deformed
TOKYO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Japan's transport safety agency said on Tuesday that a CT scan showed six of the eight cells of the main battery on the All Nippon Airways' Boeing 787 Dreamliner jet that made an emergency landing last month were badly damaged, charred and deformed.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking