Japan agency: 6 of 8 battery cells on ANA's 787 charred, deformed
TOKYO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Japan's transport safety agency said on Tuesday that a CT scan showed six of the eight cells of the main battery on the All Nippon Airways' Boeing 787 Dreamliner jet that made an emergency landing last month were badly damaged, charred and deformed.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official