Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1.00 billion) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management repurchase operation on Feb. 12.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane