Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1.00 billion) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management repurchase operation on Feb. 12.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |