Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1.00 billion) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management repurchase operation on Feb. 12.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel