BRIEF-Dell CFO says company strategy to 'generally remain the same' post deal
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dell Inc : * CFO Brian Gladden says company strategy to 'generally remain the same' post
deal * CFO Brian Gladden says recognizes turnaround will take time, will need more
investment * CFO Brian Gladden says under new structure, Dell will have time, flexibility
to pursue turnaround strategy without scrutiny,limitations of public company * CFO Brian Gladden says independent directors of board concluded 'this makes
sense' * CFO Brian Gladden says company can be more aggressive 'in some cases' as
private company with less quarter-to-quarter focus
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote