Dell to go private in $24.4 bln deal
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Computer maker Dell Inc will go private in a $24.4 billion deal that also involves Microsoft Corp and private equity firm Silver Lake, the parties said on Tuesday.
They are paying $13.65 per share for the world's No. 3 computer maker.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes