Dell to go private in $24.4 bln deal
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Computer maker Dell Inc will go private in a $24.4 billion deal that also involves Microsoft Corp and private equity firm Silver Lake, the parties said on Tuesday.
They are paying $13.65 per share for the world's No. 3 computer maker.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |